HOOKY LOVE TA DA!

I am currently in the very beginnings of hooking a new doily pattern. 30 inch diameter so it will take awhile for sure since I have an afghan in the works and 2 partially finished quilts I would like to get to the next stage. I do have a finish to show. It is unblocked but lays pretty flat.



The name of the pattern is Seashells. It was taken from a book of a collection of patterns, A YEAR OF DOILIES. I made it using a bright glittery white #10 thread. It is about 18" in diameter. This is not the first time I have worked this pattern and it was a fun one to do. Not hard and does up quickly.

It was a miserable day weatherwise.  Cool and rainy. We did celebrate Logan's birthday. It was hard getting him to let me take his picture but I snuck in a couple. Here's one of him playing with Lucy. 10 years old on Sunday.



A lazy dog




A lazy cat




Another lazy cat







Blessings to you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER IS BEAUTIFUL

HEALTH IS WEALTH